Playfield:
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Return the credits or provide the rifle

Hey mate, can you shoot me a message on discord and I will bring you a rifle and send you the money… Easier to do it this way than bothering RexXxuS or Jascha with it. My discord is : Chaotic#2228

Or you can find me in the HWS Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, but it was Lasher who was the Seller & not you.

Chaotic knows they weren’t the seller. They are just being friendly and trying to help you out, up to you if you take them up on it or not.

The actual seller isn’t at fault for this in any way, fyi. It was a game bug most likely.
When someone puts something up for sale it’s taken from their inventory right then and there.
Even if you didn’t get it because of a game bug they still lost the rifle the moment they listed it.
Just a heads up in case you weren’t aware.

Edit
Did you purchase two of them in one transaction or did you do two transactions back to back?
If you did them back to back, did you take the first rifle out of the pop-up window before purchasing the second one? If you don’t take the items out they are lost when another pop-up comes up.

As Twitchy said, I know I’m not the seller. But I would love to make Rex and Jascha’s job easier and try to take care of some things myself. Easier for me to eat the cost of the rifle/money for you, than it is for Rex/Jascha to look into it and fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.