Marketplace Warp Disaster

Last night I warped to the Marketplace with a huge CV and SV. When I arrived it was totally empty and had a message about lost connection. Logged out and when I came back I was floating above Earth with no ship. I tried 2 more times with cheap CV’s with the same results. Noticed on chat this happened to several other players. My question is: is this a bug that’s been fixed and should I try again?

Hey,

well i just tested it… Connection lost came quick, but i stayed and it calmed down.

So I would only fly in with a cheap CV to get stuff out. Otherwise better dont go in there yet.
As mentioned on Friday we will set up anohter orbit.

If you lost something important, please let me know more details and i get it back for you.

Thanks. I’ll give it a try in about 5 or 6 hours (7:00 pm EDT). I’ll let you know.

I put on another post but i’ll do the same here fors the support purposes.

I entered Nova orbit and lost my SV, tried again with a spare in my blueprint factory and that did the same too.
I’m now 10k meters away from my CV - any chance of getting the 2 ships back? Viper and Snowspeeder.

Ta
V

[quote=“Vodor”]I put on another post but i’ll do the same here fors the support purposes.

I entered Nova orbit and lost my SV, tried again with a spare in my blueprint factory and that did the same too.
I’m now 10k meters away from my CV - any chance of getting the 2 ships back? Viper and Snowspeeder.

Ta
V[/quote]
Hey, sorry. But i need more information about it.
When exactly did this happen? I cant find a Snowspeeder. I replaced one Viper that i coudl find. But you are not away from your CV or sv, so im not sure what exact Problem you have. Sorry

[quote=“Jascha”][quote=“Vodor”]I put on another post but i’ll do the same here fors the support purposes.

Ta
V[/quote]
Hey, sorry. But i need more information about it.
When exactly did this happen? I cant find a Snowspeeder. I replaced one Viper that i coudl find. But you are not away from your CV or sv, so im not sure what exact Problem you have. Sorry[/quote]

Hey!, Sorry the snowspeeder was probably called “small vessel” as I only just spawned it and lost it 30 seconds later. I am not so worried about losing the small vessel if you can’t find it.
I managed to get a lift back to my CV - where will be viper be?
Many thank for recovering it!

Hey, ok yeah then the Snowspeeder will not be possible, since it will not be in a backup.
The Viper is next to you and your other ships.

Thankyou buddy, you guys are ace :slight_smile:

Hey Jascha do you see a CV called KarnEvil 9? My dashboard says “deleted”.

Its deleted yes. What happend?

I don’t know what happened except for what I stated when I started this thread.

Sorry got confused with all the different topics. I will try to take care of it soon. Just have to finish something quick at work.

I put it next to your CV on Mars, where you are.
Just make sure to get off before Wipe tomorrrow.

Too awesome for words. Thanks so much for having the server with the best support.