Markets / If it works DON'T fix it

Who came up with the bright idea of implementing the new markets? it used to be so simple and convenient but nooooo they had to complicate the hell out of it.They totally ruin the fun of buying and selling, I find it very frustrating and personally I refuse to buy or sell anything. If it works DON’T fix it

1 Like

Well that was constructive.

Not sure what you mean. I do just fine with the EMs.

1 Like

Hmm does it piss you off having to walk to the shop for things ? Hardly complicated either is it but it’s realistic cause well ur walking your ass to the shop in real life. And that’s what this game is trying to do to the best of it’s ability, it’s replicating things in as realistic a manner as possible. Hell I wish I could magically buy things and then they magically appear in my pockets but it’s not realistic and also this game is supposed to be a survival game…Empyrion galactic survival not empyrion galactic cake walk. I for one like the new market I dislike certain aspects but overall it’s much much better :wink:

I’m not angry about it, but I don’t use it either. I loved it in 4.0, but no love for it in 5 and after.

The old system was way too exploitable, people dying and re-spawning inside an enemy base then buying stuff off market from a team mate for 1 credit to transfer guns and stuff… no this new system is way better and adds risk to trading which it should have… it encourages travel, the game gets boring when people sit on 1 pve planet all day long because they never have to leave, if you have played the game for long enough you will have realized this.

5 Likes

This chart is gold and needs to be made the Empyrion loading splashpage… Pronto.

2 Likes

Dude i order stuff from my computer and it arrives by magic at my door.

You pay extra for that :smiley: im sure there are some people that would transport your goods for you for a small fee.

1 Like

Not always, some use the savings of not having physical stores to provide better customer service.

Yup there’s possibilities for players to run their own businesses here you just need to use it head and imagination, soon auxilio will be sporting shop fronts for budding entrepreneurs look for a post called vortex Industries 6.0 for more info :wink:

2 Likes

I updated this with more info

5 Likes

HAHA yea pretty much currently, nice update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bwahahaha

I agree whole heartedly Xanif! That last battle we had against you in black hole, made both of our factions walk away with damaged ships that we never really saw getting damaged (except yours, I think you logged in after a crash to desktop in time to see your ship being turned to swiss cheese) and just a feeling of WTF just happened cause it wasn’t any fun.

1 Like

I crashed to desktop. Logged in 2km from my ship. While floating back to it I, predictably, was slaughtered by your CV turrets.

I respawned in my med bay and got back into my cockpit only to have a lag shot (or perhaps you actually did penetrate my starboard armor) kill me, my constructor, my warp drive, my warp tank, all my O2 tanks and some other systems. I got into my secondary bridge and retreated while other LBP members put enough pressure on you that I was able to get to deep space.

Spawned a warp sled, stripped it of its constructor, warp drive, and warp tank to put on my CV. Managed to limp back home with my tail between my legs. That was the last time I logged into the live HWS server.

Anyways, I’m playing dreadnought with Mordgier now. My only complaint is that A and D is yaw left and right respectively, rather than strafe, which has resulted in me crashing into walls on more than one occasion. Other than that it’s lots of fun.

I love HWS. I love the dedication that Rexxxus, Jascha, and Achilles put into this community (even though we might not always see eye to eye :stuck_out_tongue: ). I’ll continue to put money into the server and hopefully LBP, ZC, etc will come back one day and we can do stupid stuff again. But today is not that day.

2 Likes