Mass pirate CV clone on orbit

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> When i came to orbit where i want place My base in 1 min i see multiply copy of [Pirate]corvus corvete.I can easly destroy it one by one but if i try to do it automaticly server lost connection.
Im sure its bug cus its same type of CV x 35
Its presents cause lag too

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Prusak

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 23.01.2023

On which Playfield?
=> VGL 19558 II ,Zeri Delta [K6]

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>
Do you can delete them or reduce its ammount please ?:slight_smile:

Thank you !

Welcome back @Prusak
I could manually nuke this playfield but they would probably just respawn or in a different playfields it’s the same.
This is a topic for Ravien to reduce the amount of structures.
I don’t change core mechanics of RE.

You can ask him here:

I think this is single situation cus i travel realy many stars and sector and first i see 35 CV (1 type) on one sector :).

Problem is this sector cause massive lag and it nearly impossible to kill it one by one so if u can “reduce” its population i be very thankfull :slight_smile:

Anyway i think,somebody try atack Pirat Asteroid station (for defence work like somebody try atack trader station) .Difference between them is trade station defence patrols despawn after time …(ofc its My observation :slight_smile: )

I can try but can’t promise anything. (After the 0:00 server restart) The game is buggy in that regard.

Sure thing Rexxus

Thank you for support and we check what will happen

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.