Missing CV from HWS Meta Planet Base

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Returned after short break and CV is missing from Base.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> DreadLord757

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 00:46 16th Feb 2021

On which Playfield?
=> HWS META

Structure Name(s)?
=> Tiara Palisade (CV) + additions. drills, turrets, warp, etc.

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> NA: Registry show no vessels owned by me.,

How can we help you now?
=> I guess respawn vessel for me? It’s a 12hr spawn and I doubt I have the mats anymore.,

does it show in structure commander? click the eyeball to show deleted ones also.

You mean the registry? I don’t see a structure commander page/menu.

I’m special. you mean on HWS Connect. Looking now.

Nope. Only things are the Base I’ve had since wipe, and the SV I just started today.

Hey,

what do you mean with short break? I cannot find any mentioning of those ships, which means its at least 3 weeks?

Jascha, After the last wipe I played for about a week or two. My medical condition required my time more then the pc so I had to take a short break (3-4weeks). The Base I had claimed on Meta is still there with all of the rest of my things. Just not the CV I left parked on the pad out front.

This is not the first time this has happened as well. The last time my MS acted up I returned to find my base and all of my vehicles, items, etc gone. I do not like asking for special treatment, but in my situation, would it be possible to extend the structure demolish thing that is causing this?

Dread.

I dont want to be disrespectful and i hope your medical condition gets better, but for cases like this there is a donator option.

1 Like

yes also the bases on Meta do not fall under the 15day poofing clause. i suggest u keep all important items in the base and use a “disposable army” of sorts for transportation. the OCD is also another way to protect ur gatherings.

Thank you for that information. I will look more into the donator option to protect structures in the future. In the meantime, would you mind respawning my ship for me? It’s a 5k block Size 4 ship. It will take me weeks to gather the materials to bp it again. Let alone the time to manufacture it.

Dread

If it’s 3-4 weeks since last touched, then the ship is probably gone :grimacing: After 15 days untouched structures are deleted, and then they’ll remain in backups for around 3 days. So little more than 2 weeks. So I don’t think there’s much which can be done here sadly.

1 Like

shoot me a copy of the BP and i’ll spawn one for u.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.