Missing docked ships on Atlantis

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I logged on this morning and all my docked ships were missing, I have relogged 3 times and it hasn’t resolved the issue. They do no show up in the in game registry or the structure list on HWS and do not show as deleted recently.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Deliverance

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 10am 29 January 2021

On which Playfield?
=> Atlantis Planet

Structure Name(s)?
=> Deliverance SV (sv)
M-E emergency detect (sv)
M-E The Rat G&R (sv)
M-E T4 Hover Miner (hv)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>
They are completely missing out of the structure lists and the in game registry
How can we help you now?
=>

it is very possible they are still attached and floating a long distance away. most of the time the final solution has been recycle and respawn. u may get lucky though.

1st off if they are in the registry, u can waypoint them to see exactly where they are. next, fly to them with a different ship than the one they are docked to. u may get lucky enough to undock and fly back for collecting them. sometimes ur ships wont move after this fun feature. try playing hokey pokey with the V button to get in and out of 3rd person while moving in all directions…good luck :wink:

1 Like

Try going into the console and write undock <ID>. Then you can use Bob’s solution above :wink:

1 Like

HI thanks for the advice, unfortunately they are not showing in the registery or structure commander so I have no way of finding the structure ID’s.

I’ve had a nosy around and can’t visibly see them for as far as i can see.

Found the structure ID’s of the 2 that matter to me.
116 95 815 Deliverance SV
113 90 320 M-E T4 Miner

I didnt know structure commander was set to hide deleted structures lol

Hey,

I restored them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.