Missing half of my CV and lost various items due to rendering bug or something

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I went down to Akua in my CV with all my loot in it, and 3 vehicles inside (they seem to be okay for now). Upon landing, I tried to access one of my storage boxes in my CV to retrofit my SV, only to find out I couldn’t access my box. I relogged, came back to find half of my CV missing including at least one box full of important things (the box I tried to access before). I tried several things, including warping, nothing fixed it. I know for sure I didn’t get attacked by anything… it’s like the old rendering bug, but relogging doesn’t fix it like it used to.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Gaar and my steam ID is 76561197987400235

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about 14:50 server time

On which Playfield?
=> Akua

Structure Name(s)?
=> MECHA JRANDALL

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 38072473

How can we help you now?
=> I don’t know if it’s possible, but if so, please restore my CV to how it was before this happened, including the loot I lost in the box or boxes that disappeared. I think I lost 2 or 3 boxes overall but one of them was my personal box with a lot of important things… I unfortunately can’t remember a lot of what was in there right now, aside from the 6 sv multitool lasers I was trying to grab when I noticed the issue, and all the alien/human crew I had been saving up. If you need me to do anything to help you help me, please let me know. Thank you, be safe!

Hey,

I restored it. Sadly a common bug.

I see that… thank you… I just logged back in right before you did that, inside the remnants of the old one and got trapped in the warp drive when it respawned… then someone else’s wayfarer spawned inside my ship… LOL… but… it seems that when you deleted the old cv it deleted all my vehicles that were attached to it and what was in them too… :\ I was logging in to undock them just in case right when it happened… lol… and… all of my food in my fridge is rotten and my ship is out of fuel somehow even though it hasn’t been since I spawned it in… I can deal with the food/fuel/signal logic/paint but is there any chance I could please get my other vehicles and their contents back? I lost Tunnel Snake Mk. IC (HV) 37731931, SV - Bee Basic (SV) 38672713, and Terrapin Reforged STEEL (SV) 38685734 thank you for your help, I’m sorry this keeps happening based on what you said and what I’ve read here :\

ETA: for anyone else reading this, if you have a ship restored and your signal logic/lcds gets broken you can seemingly restore them properly via repair template at station services and probably the repair bay too. It might also fix a messed up paint scheme.

Hey

Restored them.

Undocking ships on your part is very important. Docked ships always get deleted. Signals, fuel, also sometimes crazy color is part of the game sadly

Thank you for all of your help Jascha, I appreciate it :slight_smile: I got all my vehicles and most of my stuff back seemingly. Be safe and have a good day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.