Missing structures

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: BA SV and HV all missing from structure commander after 7.3.3 patch this morning
Player(s) with issue: TwitchyJ
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Freelancer HQ
Structure Name(s): The base was Secret Underground Bunker. The SV was called Scout. The HV was Driller
Structure ID(s): They no longer exist in Connect or the registry, no way to get them. Sorry
How can we help you now: If possible could you please recover the base and SV. They were only on day 5 since they were last touched, the base was buried in the side of a mountain, no way for drones to get to it.

They were all there before the patch and then they weren’t after the patch. Not sure what’s going on, but it seems Many other people are reporting similar occurrences elsewhere. I really wish I could give you the ID #'s but Connect is mysteriously not showing them at all.

If it helps, the SV and HV were docked inside the base and all 3 are gone. Meanwhile my CV (ID # 13066031) is still there and it was in the same hangar maybe 5 meters from the SV. ALL 4 structures were last touched at the same time.

All done

@DeeExpus I finally got home from work and was able to check everything. It was all there but all the structures were set to public the whole day.
By some miracle no one wandered by and stole all my stuff. I’m kinda mystified that everything is still there, seriously.

Thank you for all the help.

I’m seeing quite a few public structures out there.
Anywhoo, everything is resolved for me. Can be closed if you want.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.