Multiple crashes at battle with predictable result :

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Got multiple crushes while fightning matter converter

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Cinobi

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Uhh, saturday, ± same time as this topic created

On which Playfield?
=> Heda

Structure Name(s)?
=> Megumin

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 18444017

How can we help you now?
=> Well, i fighted matter converter, everything was smooth(removed its shield before my own shield turned off, and got crash. While rejoining - got another crash at ~90% of structure loading. And one more again. After i managed to load(my ship was still fightning!) got spawned in some weird green things and cant control the ship(to escape), so well, in ~15 mins of this sadness matter converter finaly managed to destroy the core. gg wp.
Here is the logs of three crashes, please restore my ship since i want to blow it in fair combat, not at things like this :'c

Sorry to hear about the issues!
Unfortunately we can’t restore it anymore because you recycled it :frowning:

We only restore structures, which are untouched by players.
Otherwise it’s basically cheating, because you got materials out of the recycle and if I restore it now, you get the materials again. Since you recycled it, it means you also took out items from the containers before.
Also called item dupe if I bring all of them back again.
Next time if this happens please just leave your ship where it is and make a ticket.

If you are stuck or need help with anything else, please let me know though.

Oh, i’m sorry about wrong info, i had another ship named megumin so i copied wrong id - here is correct one - 12752112

Ah ok. That looks better. Restored it now.

Is there any little later backup? since this is unfinished version, without the alien core i placed later :c

Sorry, that was the only one working version before it got decored :frowning:
Good that you poked me, backups would be indeed almost gone.
But based on trust I gave it for now.

thx alot for your help, hope i’l not couse any more trouble for you(and hope i’l be able to repair to full version kek)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.