Multiple Issues

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: 1. Bought a Raider from ECC. Transferred all my cargo from Tiny Warp ship. All of is disappeared and is no longer in the cargo boxes. This happened on ECC by the garage at about 00:30.
2. The Raiders core is using fuel and oxygen at a normal rate and not like the alien cores of the past…
3. HWS Connect has not reset as of yet and I have tried control-shift-r as well.
=>

Player(s) with issue:
=>

**Server:**N/A
=>

**Time (cb:time):**00:30
=>

**Playfield:**ECC
=>

**Structure Name(s):**Tiny Warp and Raider (RoP)
=>

Structure ID(s): Raider (112123) Not sure on Tiny warp.
=>

**How can we help you now:**Please return the stuff that was lost in the transfer. It might be easier to drop a backup of the Tiny Warp on Stella. It had 1000 furnaces all my ore from leveling up and a bunch of yellow containers for RP. I think if you could find a copy about the time I bought the Raider, we could miss the transfer point and all should be good. Thank you Rex.
=>

About 1) Please report to Eleon. Sadly we can’t do much about it and cant return anything (no logs)
About 2) Maybe @RexXxuS can help.
About 3) What do you mean it did not reset?

About 3)

About 2) I try to Skype with Eleon… our 2 year success story about my HWS Garage invention (which other server owners grabbed and create real money donation package for) is in danger.

Alpha 9 has no “Core” property anymore.
All the fancy attributes are now mapped to the NPC Faction.

So if the Garage ship would be set to Alien, Polaris, Zirax or Talon, it would work again.
But well…

Thank you for the reply! I will use the command to reset the HWS Connect.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.