Multitooled Large Auxillary CPU from ship but they were still showing while connected to box. relogged to see they were gone

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Multitooled Large Auxillary CPU to place them in a different location while connected yo box on ship on ship but the blocks were still showing. Relogged to see they were gone and they were not in the box either.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Shoan

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 09 April 2021 23.12

On which Playfield?
=> AIIE III

Structure Name(s)?
=> TAW - RE - Equinox

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 7508624

How can we help you now?
=> I leave up to you. but the bug is too expensive to not put in a ticket.

Shoan, this is a known game bug unfortunately.
Anything on your connected tool bar will be dropped when you change playfields or warp. So always disconnect it when doing either of these. I’m not sure what happens to it when you disconnect I would presume the same then it becomes a dropped container that is wiped with the reset.
I hope you get it back, I feel your pain, I still loose items to this when I’ve over looked it!

Yeah man I know about the item in connected hotbar dissappears as u change playfield or log out and it is painful but the item i multitooled wasn’t in the hotbar it was on the ship. as i multitooled it the block didn’t disappear. I thought visual bug and relogged and then the block was gone from my ship and didn’t go into the box i was connected to.

was it the 1million CPU core? i dont think u can pick it up

No my friend its the Large Auxillary CPU that reduces your CPU cap by 330000. I did lose a few things b4 but didn’t put up a ticket but with how NPC CVs don’t respawn those parts are only getting harder to make.

if you need help getting drone processors i dont mind giving you a hand… two people can get nearly 300 per play field

Thanks for the offer bud but i will manage.

Sorry, nothing we can do about that.
Hopefully Eleons fix this (known) bug

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.