My combat CV disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My PVP CV disappeared ! I connect everyday so I don’t ubderstand.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Tino

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Yesterday I think

On which Playfield?
=> Shaider sector on Lelar el system

Structure Name(s)?
=> Dark-Solaris-tino

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> I don’t know

How can we help you now?
=> repop it or tell me what happened please

Hey,

question is not if you login every day, but do you “touch” it also regularly? Please look up what it means to “touch” a structure. You should see also this information on your HWS Connect Structure Commander list. It shows you when you last touched it.

If you dont’ touch a structure for 15 days, the game will delete it.

Ok !!! As it was parked in my base and i pass nearby everyday i was thinking it’s ok ! Another one Big xeno CV eaten by the game… :wink: :slight_smile:

Truly I am ok with your rules and regulation, but just for saying, i invite a friend few month ago on hws, his tag name is lionel. He had hard days at work so he didn’t play for 2 weeks and all his structures was gone. He said I will never come back, he said, why having a so big universe if server cannot handle so littles structures numbers. He said I play elite dangerous no man sky and eve online, this kind of things never happen in other games, already fed up with bugs so this kind of issue is just too much… :wink:

In my last server “geek forcené” who is “offline” now. Yours structures will be deleted if you don’t connect for one month, just connect. The touch thing is a very hard handling and punishing way to clean the server.

keep in mind this is a community server and not a single player scenario. yes it is harsh. as in the taxes, punishments that hurt most are remembered more. these are to keep our server clean yes but also reflect the drain on the server for unused structures. think of a car parked in a public parking lot. the tow truck removes cars that haven’t been moved for a while assuming they are no longer needed. automated systems are not mind readers and this is how we inform them :wink:

As I said i totally agree,I am just saying that there is a diffrence between putting your car in a car pound after one hour and destroy your car after one minute… My friend lionel will never come back, it’s not me, just to said and maybe making undestand something. After one month not playing it’s normal to delete but 15 days without touching, wow… I was playing HWS RE, coming back everyday in EU. I will not making this error now. I just say that to you for others players… You know that :

Empyrion is hard and complicate
Full of bugs
HWS even harder
:wink:

understood. most other servers don’t have the massive player count as we do here in HWS so their are less limitations needed. logging in to be active and interacting with each of our toys is a small price to pay compared to the damage caused to the server load by unused structures. there is also the holiday supporter package for those who would prefer to spend money rather than time. either way it has worked for over 5 years keeping the bugs to a minimum…at least from structure counts :wink:

I checked the structure and it indeed was not touched for 16 days.
I restored it as exception but try to keep a track of untouched structures in your structure list on HWS connect.
Or use cb:wipe to see it for all structures ingame.

Oh ty a lot but i don’t want a special treatement ! TY !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.