My Global PVP SV limit is reached even though I don't have any SV is PVP

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> When exploring sometimes teleporters throw you out in the middle of space. When it happens to me I put down a small SV to get out of there. After I reach safety I try to recycle it but the game doesn’t recognize the SV so I multitool it. The ships are not removed from the structure commander. It happened to a few times and I placed a multi tooled a few SVs. For the last few days I have been getting the warnings of “reducing SV in PVP playfield or its going to take them from me” messages. Today the server took away one of my PVP SV. So I tried to go back to Star systems where the structure commander says the cobalt moons are in but It doesn’t the Star system name only the playfield name.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Shoan

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Over the last few days.

Playfield:
=> Tichoeus Xi, Etnaym Phi, Coielzosh Gamma, Lhorarom Pi

Structure Name(s):
=> Cobalt Moon, Cobalt Moon, (No Name), (No Name)

Structure ID(s):
=> 2392225, 2646182, 2651028, 2839543

How can we help you now:
=> I need these structures deleted even though there is no structure there and overlimit message stopped. P.S: If there was a column in the structure commander for Star system name I won’t pull another ticket for a similar case cause I can just go to the playfield and let the Connect catch up to the game.

Hey,

sorry for that. Its a chain reaction here. The system was not able to reload the structure being deleted before you left that system. I removed them now.
Should I return your ship that you lost?

Abut the Star System name: We will include that soon Thanks for the hint.

1 Like

Thank you Sir. No need to refund ship. Was just making sure you were aware of the situation. Looking forward to the Star system added feature to the structure commander. Regards

1 Like

Its epic that you guys already put in the Star system in the Structure commander. I am very flattered. You guys are awesome. Keep it up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.