My internet went out and I lost my inventory because I couldn't get back to my corpse

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I lost my inventory items from internet outage.
Player(s) with issue: Conspiracy
Server: HWS NA
Time (cb:time): It was yesterday around 6-8pm central I believe.
Playfield: Alliance HQ
Structure Name(s): Unsure
Structure ID(s): unsure
How can we help you now: Can you help me get back my inventory? I lost all my miners, weapons and base materials. I had a lot of valuable stuff to me in my inventory.

Hey, I’ll check

How long did the outage take?

It was out all night, I’m guessing it came up this morning for me. This is the first time I logged back on, just got off work.

I was hoping one of my faction seen it and got it but I guess they didn’t, I looked in every chest we have and couldn’t find it.

Ok… then we have couple of conflicts here…

Please don’t take me wrong. I trust people very likely. But after 2 years we had so many stories of lost backpacks that we created some features in our tool to… just back the stories up, you know?

So let’s see…

You say your outage took very long. 6-8pm? Converting to the server time it was about midnight.
But either here is something wrong or the tool recorded wrong information…

At the first look for example it rather looks like you died and lost your backpack due that, not outage:

From that screenshot you see you died at that outage time (maybe outage ingame? ;))
but logged out at 05:16!

That is also tracked in the backpack

This is the last backpack content. After that time it is empty - sure, you died.

Your best alibi however are the coordinate logs which shows you were standing still tons of hours?

So even though that is very questionable with the first screenshot I kind of can recreate a weird story in my head and restored that last known backpack for now.

Hope my detective work was worth it.

Thank you very much, that is exactly the stuff I lost. Not sure why it recorded me on. I can assure you, I was not online.

If I was online I was glitched some kinda way because I was upset and control alt deleted the game.

Ctrl alt del won’t close the game, it will minimize it to the taskbar. Very possible you left it open but minimized (hiding task bar perhaps?).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.