My quest is bugged

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I am working on the main Talon questline on the RE server and am unable to progress. I left partially through completing it and the POI reset, which makes it so i can’t pass through a trap room.

The mission is Chapter 6: Hostile Apparatus , on part “mainframe intrusion”. The POI has a trap room that locks you inside and heats up (killing you) unless you pull a lever to deactivate it. Since the POI regenerated, i am no longer able to pull this lever to deactivate the trap - it seems that this lever can only be used while the player is on that particular mission stage. Since i pulled the lever once, i cannot use it anymore to pass through. I would blast through, but the structure is indestructible.

I have tried deactivating and resuming the mission and using the other moon’s POI, but neither work.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Rathnaga

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 05 december '21 8:01 .

On which Playfield?
=> Roggery Moon

Structure Name(s)?
=> Xenu Mainframe / Radar Station

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 88726

How can we help you now?
=> I don’t know, maybe reset my mission to before the bugged part? I need to be on the 18th part of Ch 6: Hostile Apparatus (Mainframe Intrusion). I guess you could complete it for me too, but that would mean missing out on the fun :slight_smile: .

Good Morning,
sry for the delay.
The Creators know about it and will fix it for the next RE version.
Since I didn’t make that mission, I can’t or don’t want to interfere here.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.