My ship dissapeared again

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I’ve spend my time discovering galaxy. After warp I cannot access my ship via connection and using “P” key. I’ve decided to relog. After relog my ship completely dissapeared and only SV which I had docked left in space. I sit in SV and it dont move at all. I can turn on / off power but not move. I tried getshiphere command and get error about ship should be on same playfield and belongs to me, So I killed mysaelf and resurected on my another ship. However my CV and SV lost somewhere

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Danrelen

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 6 April 2021 about 21:20

On which Playfield?
=> I forgot its name and cand find it since I’m on my base and Structure commander shows both ships here with me. But they dont

Structure Name(s)?
=> Tobago PlasmaRocket Far, Auger SV Reforged

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9093609, 3313468

How can we help you now?
=> I prefer to have my ships near me rather in another diminition please :slight_smile:

Both ships are still in the game regarding the API.
I tried to warp them above your head now.

About your SV: press P, go to statistics and change sensitivity to 1.0

I found auger, it is 110 m above, cant see it in registry and even vhen I’ve managed to enter it and set sensitivity as you said it is still not move at all. I’ve decided to scrap it and recreate.
What about second ship, it is much more valuable?

Unfortunately I didn’t find it, so I tried to restore an older ship.
Overall a bug must have corrupted it. :frowning:

Thank you for help. Yes, it have strange color scheme again and cant turn in any side at all. I’ll scrap ot and create new one, I will not lose any of materials, its just a matter of time. It is third ship with such problems on my orbit graveyard :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.