My ship is gone

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I’m sorry if I missunderstood something but were the starter planets wiped today? My little SV is gone, I parked it in Orbit of Haven at Kenex Station.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 10mFeldweg

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 19:55

On which Playfield?
=> Haven Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Dart Flyer

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I want to know why my ship is gone and if there’s a way to get it back.

Hey, will go check.

I couldn’t find anything like this, can you please go to Structure Commander and find me the ID?

Problem is: Theres nothing listed, it’s just gone. I believe the old name of it was Damaged UCH Dart.

I found 5 different ships with this ID, newest one doesn’t belong to you and never has.

This is Structure Commander you’re checking right? Not the ingame registry?

If yes, the admins need to check, because there is no ship called Dart Flyer. I found many different dart names, but none were Dart Flyer.

Yes, the Structure Commander on HWS Connect. I flew it just a few hours ago, you helped me to get it unstuck from a survey tower earlier

Oh it was that ship. Sadly I didn’t check the ID or name, so I can’t help. You need the admins to check.

I think it was something like 3407, I’m not sure.
How long will that take?

:man_shrugging: If you’re lucky within the next few hours, else tomorrow morning or early noon, probably.

Okay then, thanks anyways

1 Like

those ships from starter (HV and SV) are basically part of the story quest and they reset daily at server restart, so you lose them…if you want to keep it, you need to make a blueprint of it, deconstruct the part from it and remake it in blueprint factory…better yet, make another SV from those parts

1 Like

That explains also why there is no deleted activity.
Maybe @RexXxuS can say more about it if we can restore it.

The ID is 7032

Not really cause many are affected by it.
Since it’s the first occurence here and if a lot was lost, we can do one exception.

I do not need that ship anymore. Yes, I lost pretty much everything but I recovered from that. Thanks anyways!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.