My ships deleted again :)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> After next login I have deleted many ships

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> drew

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 29.09.2021

On which Playfield?
=> Allurgo [Sun Front] and Trade Station Alpha

Structure Name(s)?
=> UCH Dart, Helios-storage-right, SEEKER XE, Skaar-Glaive-T4 2170088, Домик

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1537169, 1537142, 1416068, 2170088, 302805

How can we help you now?
=> Please restore my ships

Hey,

I restored them. But please keep in mind that this is the last time. You need to get rid of them.

Please explain what is the problem?
I built all the ships from blueprint.
I’m just playing when suddenly my ships are removed.
What can I do so that the ships are not removed?

Can you tell me which my ship is “wrong”, I will not build it from blueprint and what should I do if my ships continue to leave?

I cannot influence the removal of my ships.

I am not sure either. It would be strange if a blueprinted ship disappears, but bugs are common.

If you are unsure, then lets do the following:
Make sure they are not docked at all during the next restart, since docked ships get deleted too.
If then a ship is gone, let me know. I restore it and we find out why that ship. Then you have to get rid of it, since we cannot restore the ships each restart.

Sadly, after entering, I ended up on the planet Haven. Attempts to return stopped at the fact that I cannot get to the “Allurgo [Sun Front]” sector.
Also, I do not see restored ships. It is still displayed as “Deleted”

They have new Ids and will show as soon as you got to their location.
I restored them at their last coordinates as shown in the strucutre list of the old ones

Could it be that these are Global Limits?

A 3 man faction could have 5+(3x1,00) = 8 faction Bases globally (PvE), and 2+(3x1,00) = 5 faction Bases globally (PvP)

If so, are the structures removed immediately, or are they first transferred to the HWS faction as described in the guide?

No, its not global limits. You would get warnings first.
Its really somehow that the game removes those ships since it wants to restore them as part of the scenario

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.