My unlock points are broken

This snippet is not that important, so I translated it via google. Please understand what I wrote next in my native language to avoid inaccuracies.
======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Сломались очки открытия после получения их через Skill Tree после того как я перезашёл на сервер их стало 11, хотя должно было быть больше 1000.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Azigard

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 12 may 2021 ~00:43

On which Playfield?
=> Планета Kusupaon в системе Adessa

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Верните очки открытия.

Since we don’t understand russian and have to use Google Translator ourselves, why do you think this would help us to copy paste your russian text in the translator instead?

So in the end I don’t really understand your issue. Something with Unlock Points?

OK, I just thought since the server is big, maybe there will be Russian-speaking administrators / moderators. I saved up points to open advanced research. But for some unknown reason, after I took 500 points in the skill tree on the site, instead of ~ 1000 I had only 11

Alright. Nope, we are from Germany.

Hmm, ok.
Don’t know where the 1000 are coming from but I see this from HWS Connect
If you did not get the 500, then it’s unfortunately something we can’t log.
That player data is only available when you are online and we can’t say why it got back to 11 for you :frowning:
I try to check / test on myself.

Okay then, could you then reset my level and research tree and then add the amount of experience that I have now and 1200 upgrade points from skill tree?

300+400+500 = 1200, 1200 > 1000

You can do this yourself.
Just scroll at the bottom of the HWS Connect Skill Tree.

Unfortunately I can’t add something I couldn’t understand where it went.
Just try again please.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.