Mysterious Orbital Pixie thiefs and Space alien Theft

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: First and most important issue - Logged off last night with my SV which was kindly given to me by Doink the clown after he raided my base… And the SV has disappeared along with all my loot from last nights destruction of a rogue Drone factory on Cryo L1 - It is important to note that i am building a cv to move off the starter planets with and the SV was docked up in the CV hanger which is around 4km off from Cryo L2 with only forward thrusters, No idea where this sv has gone - Checked local space vicinity incase it “Slipped out” while I was logged off…

Second issue was on the 05/11/2017 (Yesterday) I had used the fa:supply command and got my 500 coins, upon entering orbit to Cryo L2 I was going through my inventory, The screen blinked a few times and did some weird stuff and i ended up looking at the fuel bay… I went back into the storage crates and the coins had gone… Just like Pfft - Gone…o.O… I think the orbital pixies ran off with the bleeders…

On a side note - I hope you found this interesting to read, and would fully appreciate any help you can give.

Regards

Ragnar

Player(s) with issue: <F.E.A.R> Ragnar
Server: EU *I think
Time (cb:time): First issue, Upon log on tonight at 20:45pm , Second issue around 19:00 *I think
**Playfield: Cryo L2 + Local Space
**Structure Name(s): HeadHunter
**Structure ID(s): Unsure
**How can we help you now: Please find my SV at least, I was fond of that thing…

To whom deals with this…

Apparantley it was a server side New player wipe for new planets or something that stolen and trashed my beloved ship… I guess I wont be seeing that again, Unless you would kindly take pity on an old fool who died in a snake pit…

I still believe those orbital pixies took my gold though o.O…

See HWS Help in our Guide/Rules - https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/c/hws-guide

Oops, my bad here. Clearly post had scrolled down to your second comment as Id obviously already seen, but not registered, the first. Glad we got sorted and apologies once again for the curt reply … :slight_smile: