Need HWS Meta Penthouse regenerated if possible, no rush

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Well, I’m not quite sure… it looks like 5 different people have fallen asleep while holding down mouse 1 on a multitool in this HWS Penthouse Japanese… there is random stuff destroyed/removed everywhere… it’s falling apart, and it’s also floating off the ground which probably isn’t helping the structural integrity…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Gaar

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> unknown, multiple people have cored and removed stuff from here over the last two weeks

On which Playfield?
=> HWS Meta

Structure Name(s)?
=> UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9495

How can we help you now?
=> There’s no rush, I know there are more important matters… but I was wondering if this penthouse could perhaps be regenerated so I could live in it/use it? If it can’t be placed on the ground (I think every Japanese house I’ve seen has been floating here), that’s okay, I can just build supports under it after. I was also wondering if I should remove the core and put an alien core in after… or if I should just leave the admin core in that I think is supposed to come with it. Thank you for any help given, take care!

The Public Penthouses should not get dismantled. It’s sad to hear that. This was not our intention and we will remove Public Penthouses in the future.
I try to regenerate it and set it to your private ID.

I just made it to the penthouse and all seems good now, thank you sir!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.