Need some help with an invicible HV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: HV docked to BA. HV disappeared when deconstructing the BA core.
Player(s) with issue: Sigrblot
Server: HWS EU
Time (cb:time): 13 June 2018 Approx. 12:20
Playfield: Lawless Cryo
Structure Name(s): StarterHV_QM
Structure ID(s): 536729
How can we help you now: Please restore the HV.

Edit:
If the HV is gone forever with my FA:Supply package and starter-items, may I have those back atleast?
The HV is fairly cheap so if it will make things easier I don’t mind if only the resources it contained were returned.

Hey @Sigrblot

sorry for the delay.
Luckily we got a backup but keep in mind it is from 12:12. 7 minutes before it got wiped. Everything in that time window is lost unforunately.

Thanks for the reply, @RexXxuS !

So, I just reset my player since it was almost impossible to continue earlier. Is it possible to get the fa:supply reset too?
If the HV is lost, so be it. No hard feelings about it :slight_smile:

Please check your HV first. If it has the content from fa:supply then we can’t do that (to prevent dupe cheats).
But if it’s empty I might do that.

How do I check it? I’m currently in the HWS Clone Chamber.

Take your time, reach your stuff and check.
Then let me know plz

Allright, will start over again since I stupidly picked Freelancer. :sweat_smile:

@RexXxuS
Unfortunately, I can’t access the HV so can’t check its contents… All out of ammo too from the spiders :frowning:

@RexXxus I would prefer the HV being deleted at this point. Since I’m having limited time, I’d rather just “do an all-over” with the fa:supplies than have to run around for hours trying to make enough pistol ammunition to destroy the HV core.

Edit:
Managed to destroy the cargo box, ammo box and harvest box on the HV. Nothing but a few crushed stone dropped, so the earlier FA:supply is gone.

ok, I have reset your fa:supply for now @Sigrblot

Thank you, kindly, good sir! <3

1 Like