No core from Alien Asylum Mission

What happened: We completed the Alien Asylum Mission around 2:18 AM EST / 08:18 CEST? and only 1 person in our team got the Alien Core
Player(s) with issue: XcCaboose, Calolim, n64211319
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 2:18 AM EST / 08:18 CEST?
Playfield: ECC Event
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Not sure if this was a bug or not that only Tripwire obtained the Alien Core. The mission is not too difficult to do again if needed but would expect it to work the first time. If required I have video of us leaving/going through portal back to ECC mission room from the Asylum mission portal.

If you run it with multiple persons you just need to run it again (the person who didn’t get a core). Just run through to the exit and the mission will finish for that player, too.

Alternatively wait a bit between leaving the mission, let the first person reach EGS HQ and complete mission, step away from the portal and then the next one can go (you need to keep your distance to the portal inside aswell).

Regarding difficulty: Post your (Twitch) streams / (Youtube) videos here!

There are two videos I made of solo runs, watch that if you get stuck somewhere!

2 Likes

#UPDATE

Seems this might be bugged on the NA side.

We did this mission again tonight on NA and only the first person to enter completes the mission and obtains alien core. With the same guys we did it on the EU server and ALL THREE obtained core from completing once running this mission the exact same way.

I was not asking for help on how to complete mission so that is not the solutiion and was not asking for the core to be handed to us but it should be fixed if not working correctly and it appears to not be working correct compared to EU side.

Hey,
the code for the mission is exactly the same.
Hence SirKnums solution is in general correct:

I don’t know how you did it without a video but motion sensor signals do not allow multiple people in the area - it won’t complete then.

But learning from the past… there were once a Mission which only worked on one server and not the other. Don’t know why.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.