No PVE and no PVP protection! How can I do?

Hello,

First, the new server is very cool (blackhole, no return to starter planets, no wipes) but…If we’re not connected because…mmmh…we’re working IRL or we’ve got a real life…how can we do?
We couldn’t be on the server for a long time…and when we return…nothing! We lose everything.
It’s the game, it’s PvP playfields but…we haven’t got any choice because we can’t protect our stuff!
Turrets and full fuel tanks can’t do nothing against players, It’s same things as a drone base or big alien base. You can destroy them easily because a CV or a base are static without players to move them or to defend them.

If you can, please, reactivate PVP PROTECTION! At least for 2 days!

Thanks.

1 Like

Wait for 6.0 apparently we will have something for it, in the mean time you can live 30-40km in space
and no one will find you there. Alittle traveling time with a sv but its not bad.

1 Like

Thanks Kogami. I think I’ll do this for the next time.
Do you know when the 6.0 will be release?

Do not live on pvp planets. Build at least 2 base CVs and hide them. Do not ever fly them anywhere. Just hide them in deep space. Those will be your ‘bases’. As long as you are 30+ km away from system center you will probably be fine.

Even if one CV is found, your 2nd should have all you need to recover.

1 Like

Thanks for your tips Mordgier :wink:

Just a reminder. You might want to visit from time to time so they dont get deleted :slight_smile:

Yeah - that’s a good point - especially now that it’s 7 days rather than 15. That’s how we lost one of our base CVs…

Dont forget destroy Med/Clonbays on such “bases”, or watch for power - it always must be ON.

Thanks guys. But my problem was if a faction discovered my CV, unfortunately turrets doesn’t protect correctly a base or CV base against players.
In PvP battle, you need to stay mobile if you don’t want to be easily shoot by other players. If you aren’t on the server, you can’t defend yourself.
Now, I hide my CV and I move it oftentimes.
Thanks for your tips guys :wink: . Now I hope I’ll survive a little longer :smiley: .

First, the new server is very cool (blackhole, no return to starter planets, no wipes) but…If we’re not connected because…mmmh…we’re working IRL or we’ve got a real life…how can we do?
We couldn’t be on the server for a long time…and when we return…nothing! We lose everything.
It’s the game, it’s PvP playfields but…we haven’t got any choice because we can’t protect our stuff!
Turrets and full fuel tanks can’t do nothing against players, It’s same things as a drone base or big alien base. You can destroy them easily because a CV or a base are static without players to move them or to defend them.

If you can, please, reactivate PVP PROTECTION! At least for 2 days!

Your protection on this server, as mentioned before, should be in NOT BEING found, not in your base being able to defend itself without you. The game simply does not support this sort of balance. Even with lobbed rockets fixed in 5, Offline ships/bases cannot defend indefinitely against an attack. But at 50km or so, the odds of someone finding your stuff as long as you are careful is astronomically remote. (see what I did there?)

3 Likes