No RP awarded per fragment

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I completed the clone point mission, found the first fragment, brought it to the ECC, and handed it over to the stone. And RP is not charged.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Alliance

Server? (EU or NA)
=> The two servers. EU and NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 26.12.2020 On EU around 21.00. NA at about 23.30.

On which Playfield?
=> Passed the fragment on ECC. I found it (I won’t spoiler).

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Give me my 2000 RP. Honestly earned))))

last 2 seasons it would take a bit of time before the RP showed. it has been a couple hours now, u “should” have it by now.

@Bob At the time of writing the ticket. It’s been 12 hours.
And this is written in the text of the ticket. Pay attention, BOB.
“26.12.2020 On EU around 21.00. NA at about 23.30.”

the forums showed the post was 2hr old when i commented. was just trying help but i guess u dont want my assistance. glad to know for future reference.

I think so, if you want to help, then study the subject. And you tried to explain to me that I was doing something wrong without even reading my post! And when I pointed it out to you, you were offended! :man_facepalming:

not offended. trying to help and received a snarky remark about paying attention. i did see the time elapsed and only stated you “should” have received it by now. apparently you do not know how to communicate in a respectful manor and do not need my assistance ever again. sry i have wasted my time :frowning:

1 Like

To draw conclusions about my manner of communication from two posts on the forum? Hm… Your right. As for your help, thank you, I really don’t need it. Because I am 100% sure that you will not be able to help me in this situation. I know three other people who have the same situation as me and I am more than sure that the problem is global. And it’s not up to BOB to decide.

As for my manner of answering you. I can say the following. For 2+ years of my playing on HWS, I wrote the second ticket. So in my first and second ticket, BOB always got in with his tips. I will notice inappropriate hints!!!

understood, but this is a community help section for all of us to provide assistance so the admins don’t have to resolve all the issues. my comment of “u should have received it by now” was me pointing out that this is longer than usual. but i now see my input is falling on deaf ears here and will not waste either your or my time for any future assistance requests u make. sry to waste ur time on this as well :frowning:

@Bob Bob will ask a simple question that will solve everything. Have you already passed the fragment this season? Did you get RP for it?

currently out searching for this as well so i can assist in duplicating these issues. to answer ur question, no i have not found it yet and cannot confirm this issue. that is usually what i try to do in assisting is duplicating issues to help in tracking down and resolving problems. nothing more, nothing less. most are appreciative of any assistance but it seems u do not want my assistance. it has been noted and i will refrain from trying to help u again.

That’s what I needed to prove. Thank you BOB, I don’t need your “help”. As well as I do not need “help” from a person who does not know the essence of the problem and does not know how to read its description!

just because i have not duplicated the issue yet doesn’t mean i don’t have input to provide. glad to know my knowledge is of no value to u. thank u in advance. i shall stop trying to duplicate ur issue and move on to ones that welcome assistance.

Thank you very much, good luck.

1 Like

Sorry, my bad. Fragments should be counted with the next run.

Thanks. I hope there will be no problems with the token on NA. Since I play mostly on EU.

glad this has been resolved.

just wondering where my “inappropriate hints” are. I didn’t post anything on ur 1st support ticket:

@Jascha So let me report!))) RP is credited only to NA, but at the moment when I was not there. And accordingly it burned down. I did CSW on NA and I have my RP count left. The EU has not been credited so far.

Fixed now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.