Non faction ship stuck in CV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Went to pick up players and they drove their SV into my CV and then accepted a faction invite. The SV is still a part of the old faction and now cannot be docked, removed, changed, and my CV cannot move because there is an undocked ship.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> mindle10
michaelcoe94
Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 1.9.2021 around 21:30

On which Playfield?
=> diabe

Structure Name(s)?
=> cv- IW Topaz XEdits
sv- [orc] Hordeship

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> cv- 1743894
unable to get sv id

How can we help you now?
=> Could you please either change the faction of the SV or delete it? We have the mats to replace the SV and items were already removed so either option is fine. Thank you for your help! We didn’t think that through all the way

cb:getshiphere:ID

1 Like
1 Like

I cant use the getshiphere command because there is another ship too close (the one that is inside and undocked). :frowning:

try using cb:getshipdown:ID command instead, that works almost always

2 Likes

getship here requires u to be more than 100m away from another ship but also within 200m of ur own. it can be a little aggravating to find that sweet spot where it works.

1 Like

I dug out under my ship and used the getshipdown which moved it and left the non faction ship but I still couldn’t drive it because there was an undocked ship still. I went to redock the two SVs I had on it and one of them was missing. I relogged and it was still gone so I used the getshiphere command on the missing SV and found it. Drove it over to my CV and redocked. Now it all works!

No idea what happened there, but thank you both for helping! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.