Not receiving RP for living in PvP

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I am currently living in PvP space as a Pirate, however I’m not receiving RP for having no structures in PvE.

The message I got on my dashboard was:

“Received 10 RP for 999 Gold Ingots,Found structures on PVE. No RP received,PVE: SV_Prefab_Tier1c(389640) on Sathon System, The Wanderer(1258376) on Sathon System”

Player(s) with issue:
=> Google_Brox

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=> HWS N/A

Structure ID(s):
=> 389640

How can we help you now:
=> I would just like to know why I’m not receiving RP for having structures in PvE, when I don’t have any structures in PvE.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Brox

Isn’t Sathon System (the orbit) PvE?

I believe this got changed last season.

Additionally, Sathon is one of the PvPvE Rotation planets and is currently in its PvE Phase until Monday morning,

1 Like

Hey Toeol,

Thanks for your reply.

Sathon System definitely wasn’t PvE when I was there earlier today.

It also says it is PvP on HWS Connect. But if it was PvE last season, it might account for why whatever mod which assigns RP is still considering it to be a PvE system.

I could be entirely wrong and it is indeed a bug, im just going on what I remember hearing last season,

have you checked in game to see what the playfield description says?

Beside the fact that the current rotation times are really off:

in this case I overwrote the “correct” ones.
I gave you the RP for now, but it is indeed PvE with the next restart, keep this in mind.

Hi RexXxus,

Thanks for your help, but just to confirm, the Sathon system will be PvE from the next reset? (I was in space, not on the planet).

Thanks,
Brox

Hello,

I tried to make it even clearer now:

Planet + Orbit rotating.
Please check the link above.

Thanks RexXxus, I understand now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.