NPC Core disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
Hello. Trouble happened. When trying to move the NPC Core from one ship to another, the core disappeared. I was hooked up to the recipient ship’s container. Transferred the core from factional to personal, “Shot” from MultiTool which was in Get Block mode !!! And the end!!! I could not find the cores either in the containers of both ships, or in the inventory. Can I somehow return the core without buying it on the market for crazy money. Donor ship ID 10653204, receiver ID 22931174. The ships are at the site of the accident in the Chari (O ) system, Rimmadaeon sector. Thanks in advance.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
Armatura D’Burbon

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
10.02.2022 approx. 02:20

On which Playfield?
Chari (O ) system, Rimmadaeon sector.

Structure Name(s)?
Kilrathi Kharalug Smaga, Argument

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
10653204, 22931174
How can we help you now?
Tell me how to return NPC Core

you do know that you don’t get (any) core back when multitooling it, you have a very, very low chance (less then 1%?) to get it back this way, if you get very lucky?

only (normal) way you can get core back from a base/ship is if you have Recycle level 5

I forgot about it. Aaahhhhh. I’m a dumb idiot. ((((

no, it’s a 0,00% chance.

In this case I could at least verify the structure had it, so I gave you one NPC Core back.

1 Like

Biggest THANKS of the world. :handshake:

i am sorry, exact wording got lost in translation a bit, i was referring to cores in generally…i know i managed to get normal core back from a structure with multitool more then few times, although last time was in last season on RE, never tried it with NPC/advanced core :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.