NPC Faction Quest 30k Help Please

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Quest for NPC’s that state “Get Your Epic Gift” Will Not respond to player after you get 30k with all factions.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Wistik, Loend, GhostWolf

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> cb:time is Friday 22, 2020 at 0043

Playfield:
=> ECS

Structure Name(s):
=> Elemental Galactic Services HQ

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> How can we complete the puzzle? We were allowed to at least try to enter access code when we only had 2 of the 3 factions maxed. Once we got Zirax maxed it will not even let us put a code in or anything we have all the numbers 2307,1566,6111 added is 9984. Is there something we are missing or is this quest bugged?

Hello and welcome back to HWS @viperjsc
I explained it here already:

I gave you three the Epic Gift manually for now.

your awesome. Did you happen to give to my clan mates who did it with me?

They got it also, yep.

Hey Rexxus, after I talked with you last night I logged out in my base. When I woke up this morning I was outside and naked with nothing on me. I am on Federation HQ and not PVP area. I lost everything you gave me last night and all my epic weapons. Those are not to big of a deal as they are cheap on the market, but that core and epic armor are hard to come by. Is there anything you can do? Thanks,

Hello @viperjsc
sorry to hear.
Can you please click on the Get Help button again with the missing info (like structure ID, etc.)? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.