NPC Trader 6.0

Hey community,

Just to expand on what has been mentioned about the NPC traders, for 6.0 we will be implementing this to help owners create the package that suits them.

Nothing will change until 6.0 but take it all in and begin to consider what packages you want to have

Remember now you MUST follow the themes to get the benefit of 50% RP otherwise it is 1 reputation per slot

give feedback where you feel but NPC trader free reign is not going to be the case in 6.0…Traders need to trade and having an NPC trader is about role play and unique style not about giving players the means to have overpowered access to items that are not intended to be ‘easy’ to get :wink:

Thanks guys/girls

HWS Team

(Blocks are excluded from stack size. 999 for 10000 credits)

And the general disclaimer:

• No epic weapons allowed to trade
  • No armor
  • No boost
  • No weapon kits

You can choose of these NPC Trader Models:

5 Likes

I am being thick here? The structure ammo. Will it be everthing in box or can i just have certain items? No one is going to all those items when they are just looking for CV ammo?

You can mix and match any item from any category but if you break theme, you won’t be able to offer a 50% RP discount.

Eg ammo + components + ore will not get a discount.

Otherwise it’s all fair game up to the stack limitations posted - the cost will be according to the items.

We really are open to feedback and balacning suggestions, i didn’t know that fusion core stack was just this and 14,000k is a big difference…we want it to be cheaper but 14k is a no brainer…

please keep them coming, we don’t want total confusion and lots of individual prices per X…it wont be perfect but we don’t want a ‘clear’ go to package for the NPC traders, we want players to pick the package based on what they want to offer not what will just get bought the most…otherwise they will end up being very boring :smiley:

You can what ever you want within the box, and as many slots as you want upt 49 but it just reflects the cost per slot for items within that category