NPC Trader not editable

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> The edit function of the NPC Trader doesnt work properly. If i try to change something by pressing “+” i only can add more stacks of 100 generators to the list. Also the price is not calculated correct.

Here is my regular offer, shown in the NPC Trader Tab

and here is what i get when i open the “Your NPC Trader”

and this happens if i press the “+” button and remove the second stack of 100 generators.

Player(s) with issue:
=> WhizZLe

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 23:47

Playfield:
=> N/A

Structure Name(s):
=> N/A

Structure ID(s):
=> N/A

How can we help you now:
=> Please investigate why i cant customize my NPC Trader, except adding the same itemstack again and whats wrong with the price calculation.

@Hayawen

hey There @WhizZLe, what browser are you using?

I was able to reproduce the price not updating when removing items, will fix that soon…
but what else is broken exactly?
I can click any item to change it into something else and submit button works…

I am using Firefox. When i try to change an Item with “+” it only adds 100 generators. I gonna take later a look what happens when i remove all stacks.
And i didnt try the “Submit”-Button for now.

yes the + clones last item added intentionally… u can then click that item to modify it if u want to change it…

Okay, tested it again, here are the results:

When i remove all items from the offer, i get the possibility to choose something new:

When i add something (in this case Armored Concrete), i cant choose how much i wanna add, its always a stack of 1000 or 100:

When i try to add something else, it only adds the same:

Hmm, okay changing the item works when i click it.

Still the problem with the price, i hope you can fix it

Hey @WhizZLe

I only now pushed the fixes.
Please try again.
But there are some details I have to add in the guide I guess… or should be there I think.

1. you can’t change the quantity. It is always fixed to whatever the category suggests. 1000 Blocks for example.

2. You click on the + and it clones the previous item. Click ON THAT ITEM again to change the item.

3. Sometimes you have to reload the page to get rid of glitches I guess

1 Like

Price changes and everything else works now as intended. But now i am missing the armored concrete in the list of items :thinking:
I reloaded the page and also cleared the site cache already.

Oh, we fixed it by now. Please retest.

1 Like

Yeah i’ve found them and now i think it works as intended. Thanks for the hard work @RexXxus and @Hayawen

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.