O:supply does not work

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> o:supply does not work. o:info neither. Also tried using HWS Connect Player PDA - popup with send command o:supply appears but nothing in game

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Koresh

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> July 26, 22:47

On which Playfield?
=> Gaia

How can we help you now?
=> Make it work please

You may need some RP/Origin XP to use it IIRC, try voting for the server at the connect dashboard and then try o:supply again. be sure you have somewhere to put heavy stuff like the concrete blocks that come with it

Betting this was lag because of the population that is on that planet. Move off that planet and try again. Perhaps when staff gets up they can be of more use. Maybe this idea will work for you. I say this because you are on a popular easy start but I am over on the Hard Ocean start and the commands work fine.

As announced as dealer origin it does not work yet. They are basically still prototype

Thanks for answers!

As announced as dealer origin it does not work yet. They are basically still prototype

Is there any estimates on that please? Trying to figure out do i need to do cb:reset and waste more of my time on extra unwanted restart.
It is the very first option to spawn on the server on Gaia and it is with unfinished origin :frowning:
that is not good. I had introduced HWS to few friends and most likely they wil go away in case of starting from very beginning.

Yeah, sorry, I try to rush but it’s currently a bit painful for me.
I try to add this feature along the day today.

sorry for pushing and thanks so much for looking into it! :heart:

Thank you! It works now! You are the best! :100:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.