OAM/OCD Mistake

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I have elite patreon and my iron oam is full, but the overflow isnt transported to the ocd. I tried a little to fix this and selld one level of my pentaxid miner :confused: can i undo this? -.-

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> wusldusl

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Friday, April 09, 2021 17:35

On which Playfield?
=> Rilartha

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Can i have the oam level 10 back pls? And it would be great if the overflow really could send to the ocd.

u can just level it back up again. it should have given a refund of credits when it was leveled down.

u have to turn on the auto dump with a chatbot command. do co:info in game to see what options u have then turn them on. i think it us called AMO so to turn it on u would have to use co : on : AMO (no spaces)

Ah, got the configurationm, thanks. Yeah i buyed back but i payed ten times the costs. Thats a big drawback. A warning would be nice, its just one click and you have a big mess :confused:

in the long run it’s really not a lot of credits. they are imaginary anyway and can be gathered decently well. just need to know where to look. i hear the slave trade…err i mean, employment relocation service is profitable :wink:

mh…Thank you for your efforts. This does not really satisfy me. Demotivates me a bit, I must admit. Nevertheless, thank you, the problem with the configuration has been solved.

1 Like

glad it is working. unfortunately loss is a big part of this game. intentionally and unintentionally in many aspects. what u have lost can be replaced within minutes running a short trade route. let me know if u want to learn how to make lots of credits very quickly. it is much less disappointing when u know how to recover from loss faster. our group is setup to help anyone with the many pitfalls to be found here. ask for advice any time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.