Obliterated on warp in

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> While starting the 3rd clone story planet (Shaon) I warped into the system on top of a Raider Outpost. When my warp screen ended, I was blown up. I died a few times trying to get back to ship / backpack to re-core or recover, but Raider Outpost was 1.2km or less away and kept killing. Server restart message popped up momentarily after this happened.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> FinalGen

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Approx 9:05AM server time.

On which Playfield?
=> Shaon sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Mocha

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Not sure. Can’t view deleted items even after trying to enable view.

How can we help you now?
=> I have the option of spawning on starter planet or blackhole. Neither are ideal. If I could spawn somewhere safe with my ship, that would be great. It was left in shambles, but inventory intact. Not sure if restart clears un-cored ships. If it’s still available, a port to base would be fine so I can go recover with another ship.

From connect you can find the ID :slightly_smiling_face:

Where at? I looked at structure commander and it doesn’t show any deleted items, even after clicking “toggle deleted items view”.

Warped you to your faction base.
The CV is gone sadly. Not sure if we would restore it in such a case. Depends on if this is a bug @RexXxuS

Thanks. The only thing I can think of is that I hit “i” during warp, so I wouldn’t coast into baddies on exit. This may have caused me to fall short of the expected warp in location. I warped in on another ship multiple times and it drops in danger close, but just out of range, in front of that outpost. If you fall short just a bit, you’re toast.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.