OCD and Bank level got wiped

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> OCD and Bank Level got wiped

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> jimadair2

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Don’t know, just returned from break

On which Playfield?
=> NA

Structure Name(s)?
=> OCD

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I paid for higher OCD and Bank

Hi, OCD never has never been wiped so far. Make sure to log ingame and play around for 5 minutes or so, before HWS Connect will update.

Bank Level, yes, as it has always, it resets every season :slightly_smiling_face:

1st off welcome back! be sure u have the correct server selected at the top. we have 4 to choose from now. also keep in mind hws connect shows blank after 7days of inactivity. just join the server and run a couple chatbot commands for it to update.

1 Like

I paid for both supporter pack and ocd 5. I will try the beta version of the NA server to check there. But, shouldn’t my HWS Connect show the correct information? Or is that dependent on what server I am logged into?

I had max credit for level 3 bank, and a full level 5 ocd. I had full stacks of gold, 1 of advanced constructors, an alien core, etc. This was Years of saving up.

my bad, not the server I was logged into, you were talking about the connect page. Sorry! close ticket please

No problem and welcome back.
Yes, HWS+ is currently in Beta and I hope to fully release it on christmas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.