OCD bugged out on me

Did an OCD:get:all today and got nothing from it, yet the webby shows that I did.
I’m missing ~30k cobalt ore and 18k silicon ore. Try relogging and restarting a few times, nothing. While I’m not too bummed, that’s a decent loss.

[quote="[IcE]Manbeast"]Did an OCD:get:all today and got nothing from it, yet the webby shows that I did.
I’m missing ~30k cobalt ore and 18k silicon ore. Try relogging and restarting a few times, nothing. While I’m not too bummed, that’s a decent loss.[/quote]

I submitted a bog report regarding the get:all command. If your backpack doesn’t contain sufficient space, the items are deleted from OCD, but not placed in your backpack. Each attempt to execute the command seems to delete a quantity equivalent to what would have fit in the backpack.

Very strange. according to the logs he put all the ores into your player file as he should have done.
Did you try log in to early?
Did he not put anything into your backpack?

But i think i see the problem. It took him 1 minute. and you logged in before. I’ll take out all the debug messages and try to optimize it.
I put the ores back.

Should work now again

OCD:GET only works 1 time for me on PVE planets now. Tried this over last 2 days with same results. On a PVE planet, it will give me the “need time to cool down” message like you would get on PVP. Are we no longer getting unlimited OCD:GET on PVE now?

Ignore this. Brain is working now that I understand the new “systems” :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! Jello

Could be since we deactivated some playfield functions due to the bugs on the weekend, so planets were not marked as pve maybe

Cool, thanks Jascha.