OCD changing items

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I grabbed my epic transportationboost from my OCD and it turned into a regular one. Not sure what to do about it.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Nil

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> around 23:00

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer Story, Space marketplace

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Possibly get it replaced? I have screen shots if it helps but I don’t know how to add them here.

had same thing after 1.3 dropped, ignored it and moved on but can confirm pulling epic transportation from ocd changes it blue. guessing eleon added more toys. didn’t try putting it back to see if it still showed epic in OCD though

No I didn’t try putting it back either.

I put it back, it shows as Epic boost.

yes sounds like the item number changed. I’m sure rex will get to it in time

hmmm ok I shall put it back

The Item was not converted by our wipe.

Maybe @RexXxuS knows if the Item behind the ID changed.

Technically there is no Epic Transportation Boost in the game. Where does this come from?

1 Like

It was an item that could be claimed with TEAM certificates in previous seasons.
Once the Epic Radiation booster bugged out you switched it out for the Epic Transportation booster as a reward.
And apparently the Epic Transportation isn’t “epic” anymore (not pink).

See here for confirmation that it was an item you were giving out,

Perhaps only the color changed? As the name is still the same, only the color appears different?
Are the stats the same?

2 Likes

I believe it was plus 50 million volume. I could be mistaken though…

was the item really an Epic Transportation boost or did I made a mistake again and just called it “Epic” in the Dialogue?

it was pink until 1.3 hit.

1 Like

It had increased stats like it was an epic, it was pink, but never had the word “epic” in the name.
It was introduced with the rest of the epics and was a reward like it was an epic.

It was definitely pink though, and it had the epic stats. I just assume you forgot the word epic in the name before.

Ok thanks, I have to check. Probably merged out.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.