Opening "Fulgrim&Tesla Trading Union"

This is written note, that Fulgrim will borrow 404 million credits from Nikola Tesla, Chairman of F&R bank. Fulgrim will spend this amount for purchasing OCD7 during 24 hours.
Fulgrim will open “Fulgrim&Tesla Trading Union” in saison HWS-7, HWS-8, HWS-9.
And can store any items for people of HWS Universe, will be offering storage service for valuables not able to be stored in OCD under level 6. Free of charge for new players willing to contact him.
Fulgrim never return this money to Nikola Tesla, under any circumstances.

Signed, sealed. Date 2017/09/06.
Nikola Tesla and Fulgrim

2 Likes

Im, Nikola Tesla, signing this document without pressure from outside, in good health and understand the entire level of responsibility for the implementation of this transaction.

1 Like

Kogami raises his lethal dominator, NikolaTesla’s Crime Coefficient is 0, lowers his weapon, yea he beat the system…

I, Fulgrim, am signing this document without pressure from outside, in good health and in full understanding of the entire level of responsibility of this transaction.

2 Likes

Przechwytywanie

2 Likes

Congrats !

1 Like

WTF I really don’t understand what @NikolaTesla gets out of this? All I see is that you just spent 400m and nothing in return.

He gets to be the hero who ended up helping the new players:

Since his alternative way to get rid of all his money was to buy my gold at 2mil for 999 which he refused xD

I will sell him my gold for half that 999 for 1mil @NikolaTesla

That’s what he wants :] us to fight against each other on pricing

1 Like

nah if he thinks he is the big man around here he should pay the big bucks. But I don’t think he is as rich as it looks. Small man in a small ship.

2 Likes