Outer Heaven Donor System Connection Errors x2

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

Outer Heaven donor space broken, three players getting constant connection issues, usually one ever 4-7 seconds.:
=>

Saraiso, Famine, WillEatsPie:
=>

NA:
=>

Sunday, 18 August, 2:00 to now (cb:time):
=>

Outer Heaven (rev-3 donor system):
=>

N/A):
=>

N/A(s):
=>

I know you said you where working with Eleon to fix a UDP Filter issue, but I wanted to ensure you knew the problem is still occurring. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to keep the server running. Please fix this as soon as you have time, we only have about 200 cores in system (compared to some donor systems with 300+)(I used fa:scan and HWS Connect to check those numbers) Thanks!:
=>

Still broken, just like my confidence in myself.

I am aware of it @WillEatsPie but I can’t fix it on my end as I said :frowning:

The statistics for your playfield are:

The only guess is that the more structures somewhere are (DSL included) the more lag it could mean.
Alpha 10.5 resolves a lot of network issues already.

The best thing you can do now is to try to spread around. Do not park so many structures in one place.
Or try to investigate this issue and fly all ships down to planet or somewhere else.
If we know 100% it’s because of too many structures Eleon could maybe investigate better.

Alpha 10.5 isn’t too far away. Hold on please and sorry for the inconveniences :frowning:

Sorry, little update it appears I crash everyone. No one has trouble when I am out of system, only when I am in the private system. Very odd.

I doubt it is your .ply (player) file but rather your structure you are flying around with?

What is your ping you see in the B-menu?

My ping is usually 12-17, I have flown everything from a Hercules to an average cheap warp sv, it appears all of them set it off. I was joking with some of the guys about how it was odd that the system always seemed broken when I was in it, so I agreed to head to ECC for a bit. Two hours later there had been no new warning, but everyone received warnings within 2 minutes of my “secret” supergate back to the donor system. I typed my warp message in server chat to see if they where pulling my leg, however they immediately asked if I was back.

Alright, thanks for the info! Delivered it to Eleon but we are a bit puzzled…
Maybe some special stuff is going on with EAC as well.
Maybe you can send us via Forum PM your Client logs?
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.