Paid 188.253.740 credits tax for Asteria Destroyer (24811046)!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Paid my soul (x10) for a ship that was in a taxable region

Player(s) with issue:
=> katastrophik/ territorialbrewer

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 20-06-14 09:10

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> Asteria Destroyer

Structure ID(s):
=> 24811046)

How can we help you now:
=> Holy Moly! Taxed to hell :frowning: Can I please have a mulligan on this one? 188.253.740 credits is astronomical to me! Yikes! Please help!

Hello,
why was your ship in ECC?

I left it docked at the Racom so I could CSW with my SV and come back, then exit the ECC area but ended up not getting back due to kids and bedtimes, went to bed myself and completely forgot it was there!! :slight_smile:

Ok, I am asking because it was the almost exact second time it happened:

If we always refund the Tax, the whole feature makes no sense anymore, I think you agree.
I have no time right now to calculate stuff here because tomorrow is the new season starting, most likely.
But for the next and third time it will be eventually expensive mate.
Refunded it now.

Much appreciate Rex. I understand your position! Good luck with the launch - really looking forward to checking out the fine work you guys put into this. Best to you!

1 Like

It’s was parked next to Racom in NA in ECC region.

Hi Rex. I know lots going on and understandably so. I don’t believe I received the refund, yet. Cheers!

Server just wiped, you probably couldn’t carry it.
Should have been faster maybe.

It was before the wipe and I should have been able to carry over 100M… :frowning:

Hey,

it was refunded:

14.06.2020 09:10:03 Tax paid 188.253.740 credits tax for Asteria Destroyer (24811046)
14.06.2020 15:50:28 ReturnedPayment 188.253.740 credits were returned/canceled
But you also had > 100k debt. But something else was messed up that day with your bank. Thats why it did not work.

You had Bank Level , so you could have kept 60k. I gave you 50k which were missing due to the wipe.

Ahh gotcha Jascha. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I do appreciate the help. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.