Parking near the Supergate

Hey Ladies and Gentleman,

since the Taxes on some Planets and Orbits has been applied as announced, the Strayom Orbit got a whole bunch of new citizen, which is nice…

But since few days i have some Problem when using the Supergate to visit the ECC or Homeworld.

I thought thats because there are a lot of structures in this orbit. But this is not the Problem.

There are tons of Bases and Ships arround the Supergate, some of them are very large, causing really long loading times, sometimes it takes a few minutes to load them all, so my FPS drops are really disturbing.

I think there should be a rule to keep the space arround the gates free of ships. 4 km are a good distance i guess…

Greetings

Noel

Not having that problem, but i totaly agree with you. Funfact: one of the bases has 5 ships, and two members. And people complains about lag​:smirk::smirk:

I wish i was admin id move them 10k out. Careless humans.

2 Likes

This is where I park all my stuff. For my convenience.

IMG_0626

I dont have the lag problem but most o my friends yes.
The orbit is almot infinite and they have to park near the spawn areas…meaningless, without thinking about others.

I was one of the first spawning a base on this orbit and i did it far from sg and planets to dont make lag, all its needed is 2 sec to thnks in other people.

(pd: sorry for my bad english)

Hey @BlizzardCrow

this should hopefully get a lot lot better with the Alpha 8.2 patch. (DSL = Dynamic Structure Loading).
The current “claim zone” in the orbit is 300 meter. The Supergate zone however is 5000+ meter.
Just try to be in the visible range of the Supergate to get registered.

We will look into the overpopulation topic next week again.

1 Like

Update, its getting even worse every-day :confused:

indeed… that is the reason I moved it to the other side for now…

3 Likes