Part of ship & base removed as if not rendered

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Huge section (15x17x13 ~about) of Captial Vessel Disappeared, along with some important cargo/ships structure/farm included within that section.
Also nearby base had corner section removed as if just cut off.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Shevar & Dansbrokenbow

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> ~0630-0700 CB time (aprox time of discovery)

Playfield:
=> Ori Sector

Structure Name(s):
=> Carrier Hecate
Base(BA) (wasn’t named yet, sorry)
Structure ID(s):
=> CV id = 18332653
base =20567415
How can we help you now:
=> Preferably restoration of missing section, or recov from a backup (if able). Possible find out what happened to cause this so we dont lose part of our builds in the future.

sounds like a common rendering issue where the structure doesn’t fully render on ur machine. usually logging out then back in resolves this.

Hey,

can you check after a server restart and if its not fixed send us an image of the whole.
When was the last time you saw the structures in good shape?

Please do not touch them since we would replace them if its a bug. If its a bug… well sadly we don’t know why that happend. Is a game bug since many years … but happens very seldom.

This is after the latest server restart.
We’ve not moved the ship, after noticing this.

The base was “rebuilt” after first noticed since it was minor apparently, but the ship damage was a bit more significant.

Update: still same missing part, not replaced yet.
Last time saw the structures good shape was few hours before the first post. around 10-1200 server time.

Ok, thanks. So I would restore both, or just the ship? (since you said you rebuilt the base)

Edit: REstored the CV for now. Let me know if I should restore also te base.

Backup time with intact structure: 20200428 1706

Base, ignore. sorry.

CV, the backup time was after the occurrence of bug , Screenshot added. So got duplicate damaged CV’s - off by a day.

hm sorry.
That was the earliest backup I could still find :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.