Phoenix Supergate

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I have collected the RMX Phoenix Token and I have gone to the Phoenix Supergate, but I cannot get the gate to activate. The token is in my backpack inventory.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Aeonbug

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 10.30

On which Playfield?
=> ECC Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Phoenix Supergate - coords 0, 17777, 0

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 152055

How can we help you now?
=> How do I get the gate to activate?

Hi, have you tried just flying the the supergate and waiting for a few minutes?
What happens if you write sg:warp:ph.

I don’t think you need a token to use the supergate, you just need to be nearby it.

Hi. I have flown to the supergate and waited for ages. I have written sg:warp:ph - the game told me that I was not near a supergate even though I was on top of it. The Phoenix Mission appears to have changed and now you collect the token to activate the Phoenix gate.

I’m guessing that @RexXxuS knows the answer, but he’s on holiday at the moment isn’t he?

Right. I don’t think we can do much more than to leave this ticket open for him to check once he returns.

@Dr.Dark I’ve tried several Supergates now and none of them recognise my presence near them. Could all the supergates be having problems?

I’m back, sorry for the delay.
I recognized that the Sector is missing actually. I will add it back today and inject it into the database today.
The Black Supergate is also missing.

Regarding some Supergates not working: All were turned off by default due such changes, luckily.
Otherwise the Supergate would have teleported you into the Abyss now.

1 Like

@RexXxuS and @Dr.Dark. Thank you for your help. I’m glad I wasn’t teleported into the Abyss. What and where is the Abyss? :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.