PKA EU Armageddon TAKE DOWN

PKA EU Armageddon TAKE DOWN
MILLIONS FOR THE PERSON WHO CAN TAKE DOWN PKA’S BASE CORE BETWEEN WED-THURSDAY 11PM.
THIS IS A FUN EVENT COME AND HAVE SOME PVP FUN NO TOXIC BEHAVIOUR PLEASE

2 Likes

FDM will actually put some nice loot in base too. Take it if you are tough enough.

/Toxic on

pfff… gl.

/Toxic off

what hell did that mean @AlexAKM

I guess with not many replies people are planning attacks. Lets hope so we need some PVP otherwise what is the point of Guardians if they no enemies

2 Likes

We could start a farm…

1 Like

On my way! But eleon killed my Pulslasers… thats not good.

Nope that was fun. I come again after friday when you base could get rendered and you dont lagged that planet again. So waste your materials for your hvs until friday.

Greetings

2 Likes

I really, really hope that The Frog King and his minions will assault the LagKeepers Base soon, resulting in streams of saltwater raining down in the forum.

Looking forward to enjoy more drama!

Love,
Bersi
Your friendly but bored neighbourhood pirate

Why will they be streams of saltwater

I’m pretty sure someone might find a way to accuse the other party of doing something evil/immoral/illegal/insertword!
Don’t let me down!
You could also make stuff up, I don’t care, just here for the drama!

Love,
Bersi
Your friendly neighbourhood pirate

2 Likes

Your welcome to come to our salt mines on Armageddon plenty of lag salt, PKA salt, FDM salt. We are expecting plenty of Pirate salt and hopefully the most sought after FST salt.

And all this salt will be extra salty :grin:

1 Like

We created this as wipe is only around the coner and so it will be a little bit of fun we dont care how damage pka take as its an event we aranged for ppl to have pvp fun. garateed loosing some ships ect

Well, could be fun in theory, but just in theory. Also the salt part sounds promising. But in practice there will be lag lag and lag. Maybe also some lag as well. Since you take your factions name, LKA, LagKeepers, so serious, I can’t follow your kind invitation. let’s hope The Frog King and his minions are tougher than I am!

Love,
Bersi
Your lag-fearing neighbourhood pirate

Well i was not there when they built the base and actually have not even been to the planet so i cant tell you anything about the lag lol gareth dosent seem to have lag only around the pka base apparently.
but seeing as gareth is still an active player i will be watching his screen for all the action and listenign in on discord.
SO hand me the popcorn

The lag is not that bad. Played against worse lag in space battles

The thing is: if you are in a Base like that and everything is rendered everything is more or less okay, as long as your PC can handle it. The problem starts when you approach and 10 bases and 200 hvs want to get rendered at the same time, not even talking about the additional lag caused by turret fire… if the turrets decide to fire … well to buggy either way at the moment :slight_smile:
So, thank you, but no, thank you! Keep the lag to yourself my dear LagKeepers:)

Love,
Bersi
Your friendly neighbourhood pirate, who’s waiting for 6.0 to play again!

Well it’s nice and calm here, I would breed some fancy fish. Sadly there is no water. We still have tons of loot stored in base. If you are tough enough to take it.