Planet is Faction Restricted ? and Taxes NO*

Planet is Faction Restricted ? does it mean I have to cancel my faction to get in, in other words if I don’t belong to a faction can i get in? when it says taxes NO* what does the “*” stand for? please advice thanks

It means it’s restricted for use to a specific faction and it’s chosen allies. No taxes with astrix means no taxes for the first couple CVs/BAs, then you get taxed. I’m not sure what that number is though.

As announced somewhere and will be put in the (PDA) Guide:
After 100 structures the planet and all what is on it get taxed.

But I already realized that people still try hard to deny to use the fa:scan command (which will tell you all structures amounts on each playfield in HWS Connect)

Sooo… I need to find somehow another way…

It’s already there under taxes.

Ok thanks for the information. But why does it not tell me what Faction is authorized in that particular planet

Ok thanks for the information. But why does it not tell me what Faction is authorized in that particular planet?

In the description it would be too much work since this is a dynamic value. There could be come more factions to allow or less.
But in HWS Connect > Universe I could implement it.
For now I thought I don’t show it for privacy reasons and if you fly in you would get the info to whom it belongs.
Will think about it.

Thanks again for your reply