Playfield "Ciga 25354 I" broken, rescue needed

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
Game timed out on teleport to Trade Station at Ciga 25354. Quit and relaunched. On reconnect it put me on the ground 3.5km from Trade Station. Walked back and the game disconnected just outside the Trade Station POI. Now trying to connect displays an error message stating “You cannot connect to the server. There is a problem with the server for playfield ‘Ciga 25354 I’”.
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Gaming Economist

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Ciga 25354 I

Structure Name(s)?
=> Trade Station (polaris)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Sorry, can’t load game to get structure ID

How can we help you now?
=> Can you teleport my character to another playfield where I can load in and resume play? Any of the starter system POIs with a teleport would do, e.g. UNCH Discovery.

Hi, will look in 10-15 min ish. But just for your ever. The “Quit” button is more dangerous than the issue itself. Never click the button :see_no_evil: It’ll usually make things worse.

Rather alt + F4 than clicking it. And if you do click it; definitely restart your game afterward.

1 Like

If you’re on good terms with the [Colonists], it should be safe to login now.

The other location will do the same again if you go there most likely, so try to avoid it.

1 Like

Logged in successfully, awesome, thank you!

No worries :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.