Playfield crashed after placing an auxiliary core and 2 cores disappeared from connected toolbar

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Placed an auxiliary core on my ship and the playfield crashed. Now both the placed and another one on connected toolbar is gone.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Tubli

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Sunday, 31 July 2022 approx. 19:00

On which Playfield?
=> Circhoae Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Animal mod

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 18633357

How can we help you now?
=> Can I get the cores back? Or at least some of the hard to get/craft materials?

As an addition, the cores are not in the connected container.

Hi, I checked our backup from 14:00, yesterday (the latest backup we have from yesterday). I don’t see the cores anywhere.

If you’re certain the ID you gave was correct, and the cores were in the structure, unfortunately there’s not much we can do here, since we have no logs of the items ever existing :confused:

When did you put the aux cores into a container in the structure?

I can give you the full timeline of the events:

The cores were crafted on Helios P Module 1 CV (ID: 19530832).
Crafted cores were outputted to one of the storage controllers on aforementioned CV (Most likely controllers named “Components”, "Blocks, or “Other blocks”).

Afterwards the cores were moved to one of the Animal mod CVs (ID: 18633357) Storage controller/crate. If I remember correctly, the storages name was “Artillery ammo”.

Then I connected through logistics to the Animal mods container, placed the cores on the connected toolbar, placed one of the cores down and the playfield crashed.
After reconnecting the cores were gone from the toolbar and the storage. Also the core placed (that I saw for a split second before the crash) was not there.

I’m not 100% certain about the storage names, but at least the Animal mod CV does not have that many controllers on it.

All this happened on Sunday 31 of July between 17:00 - 19:05.

The cores were placed in the controller of Animal mod at approx. 18:55

By all, you mean including crafting?

Yes. Crafting included.

Hmm, tough one then :confused:

I don’t know if there’s anything we can do here then, since it all happened between backups, so the logs are very limited…

@RexXxuS?

Well at least the actual core crafting finished after the 18:00 maintenance window.

Any update on the topic?

Sorry for the delay and inconveniences!
Time flies by too fast right now.

As Dr. Dark said this is normally out of reach but based on your details I gave you the Cores back based on trust for now.

Hmm… Did not receive any email update from your reply. :man_shrugging:

Thank you for your understanding!

And no worries about the delay. I can see that you have your hands full with the “patches” that Eleon pushes…

Keep going strong! :muscle:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.