Please, help. CV disappeared along with structure commander data on it and ammo

What happened: Logged on, today, and my capital vessel was deleted.
Player(s) with issue: ODIN_jrv
Server: hws eu
Time (cb:time): Wednesday, 29 august 2018 found at roughly 1:00
Playfield: peacekeeper east
Structure Name(s): GG-CV-BR
Structure ID(s): cannot find: structure commander erased all information, too, when i returned to it to make this ticket. It was there earlier and the status was “yes” under the “deleted?” column.
How can we help you now: Normally, I would just respawn the blueprint and move forward, but i had just filled its ammo box full… and i really didn’t want to have to buy or mine the materials again to remake all of that ammo. Any help you could offer is much appreciated. I’m not sure what to do about it. Also, the attached HV was left where it had been attached to the CV, in space.

Hello @ODIN_jrv

we had to remove the CV because it violated our old rule about floating turrets.
See here:

If it’s that important to you and short before a full wipe we could make a timed restore Deal.

Hey, Rexxxus

Thank you for your reply. I had no idea I had broken any rules. Since that’s the case, I have no right to request reimbursement or any help on it whatsoever.
Deletion is more than fair, I’d say.
I’ll just change my design to rectify my error.

Have a good day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.