Prison gonna be famous. Regarding harassment and drama

Hey,

so I am sick of it. I know you are all adults and I am tired of interrupt your party but HWS stands not for harassment, insults and such things at all.

So Ghetto welcome in prison for 1 day. I show backbone as you wished. Oh why? Look closely:
[attachment=1]gh1.PNG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]gh2.PNG[/attachment]

Aodghan made valid and calm points to you. He is not an admin but nevertheless he knows how to act properly.

The more drama you will cause the longer you stay in prison guys. Till I completely get rid of it. There is enough what consumes me damn lot time. The party is over.

RexXxuS

I have yet to see Duke in prison for both insulting ingame and on forums? he got warning before when he insulted me and now on forums i heard from jascha he got a warning once more but still no prison, admins are to be neutral and not favor people above others…

and yes i am gonna be an pain in the rectum since its not fair…

I’m with Thran on this.\I have seen much worse in chat. Now this may be the culmination of a number of instances, we don’t know.

Rexx, a suggestion. Admin actions should not be made open to all, you make yourself open to criticism and interpretation. Any actions admins take are between the admin and the offender, no one else. By all means name and shame offenders but the details should not be made available for others to question and neither should the offender take it upon themselves to make it public.

Problem is, these idiots drag their interactions with the admins into the forums. And yes, it is a culmination of actions and attitudes by ghetto and his ilk. As far as Thranir and Duke are concerned, that’s their business, but I know what I would have done months ago with both of them.

You’ve got my backing Rex. Don’t know how you put up with it.

[quote=“Thranir”]I have yet to see Duke in prison for both insulting ingame and on forums? he got warning before when he insulted me and now on forums i heard from jascha he got a warning once more but still no prison, admins are to be neutral and not favor people above others…

and yes i am gonna be an pain in the ass since its not fair…[/quote]

Thranir yeah, Fenra moderated the poopsock talk for now but this will also be addressed now. We have really too much to do to deal with this nonsense.

[quote=“Kalsius”]I’m with Thran on this.\I have seen much worse in chat. Now this may be the culmination of a number of instances, we don’t know.

Rexx, a suggestion. Admin actions should not be made open to all, you make yourself open to criticism and interpretation. Any actions admins take are between the admin and the offender, no one else. By all means name and shame offenders but the details should not be made available for others to question and neither should the offender take it upon themselves to make it public.[/quote]
Good suggestion Kalsius. We try to do that more except the party gonna explode.

Rex, since you’re Omnipotent, you also know that Aodhgan continued to trash talk in chat, until he wound himself into a corner by
pretending to be an Admin Authority for your server.

*(And that is the portion you based your judgement on)

[quote="[Ghetto]Two Shoe$"]Aodhgan continued to trash talk in chat, until he wound himself into a corner by
pretending to be an Admin Authority for your server.[/quote]

I never pretended to be an admin. I didn’t respond to an irrelevant question.

Laws aren’t made to be obeyed only when the police are around. Rexx has created rules to try and make the server an enjoyable experience. I support that. If I observe someone crossing the line, I will point it out to them. If that fails to resolve the situation, then I will report it.

Then don’t speak as though you have authority, and you wont have the truth put before you with “Are you an Admin Aodhgan?” which you conveniently left out of your statement, to get the desired result.

It was an irrelevant question given the circumstances. Given similar circumstances, I will do nothing different.

Good. You wont mind then that I ask Rex to review the content of what lead up to your screenshot and how it paints a one sided story, so that you could create a false front of your righteousness in the matter.

The screenshot is actually Rex’s directly from the logs. I actually never submitted my screenshots to Rexxxus. He found the conversation on his own.

Note that Rex’s screenshot includes my first comment on the matter at 06:41 server time. Nothing else “lead up” to it.

Please, just follow the server rules, enjoy the game and try not to make everyone else miserable. Along those lines, I will say thank you for not bringing this disagreement into Global chat.

[quote=“Thranir”]I have yet to see Duke in prison for both insulting ingame and on forums? he got warning before when he insulted me and now on forums i heard from jascha he got a warning once more but still no prison, admins are to be neutral and not favor people above others…

and yes i am gonna be an pain in the ass since its not fair…[/quote]

Keep crying :laughing:

The screenshot is actually Rex’s directly from the logs. I actually never submitted my screenshots to Rexxxus. He found the conversation on his own.

Note that Rex’s screenshot includes my first comment on the matter at 06:41 server time. Nothing else “lead up” to it.

Please, just follow the server rules, enjoy the game and try not to make everyone else miserable. Along those lines, I will say thank you for not bringing this disagreement into Global chat.[/quote]

The irony is that there was no conflict. You attempted to pass yourself as an administrator with a command statement, have no authority, and when rebuked for it found support by the admin because you are able to put the issue into a context not in any way shape or form being the truth. This is called texturing. And it also indicates further compromise of the admin.

You say that the question I put to you is invalid. I say that the question I put to you is completely valid and outlines the fact that you are not an authority, and have no place attempting to pass yourself as one. That alone is a violation of 3 rules… yet here you are, and this is the tissue paper offered for your runny nose that you contrived to feel important. So whos the real bully here? :slight_smile:

Why else would he have such an itchy trigger finger to put me into “time-out”? Are you sincerely that butt-hurt by me rebuking your smug statement? And what then, does it say about actual impartiality of the Admin?

It says very little, with regard to discretion and character. Doubly so when you head up your otherwise supposed discretion and judiciousness for having done so, with “Prison gonna be famous”.

It has become apparent that there is a great bias at work here against me, the people I play with, and what we stand for which is fair play, zero tolerance of cheating, and a strong and sincere desire to see Empyrion continue to develop as a war game.

Otherwise there would be no hype to all of this, no pretentiousness on your part, and nowhere near the same amount of quick to judge by RexXxus.

Rule #4 Don’t spam and be respectful to others. (No racism, don’t make fun of others, and just be kind to each other in general). You are also not allowed use curse words in your faction abbrev. Using curse words in the chat will be automatically handled.

Pretending to be an Administrator is disrespectful.
Pretending to be an Administrator and being questioned for it is not.
Pretending to be an Administrator and being questioned for it, and running to the actual Administrator to complain that you had been questioned for it, is fabrication.

You are in violation. In violation of basic principles because you didn’t want to hear that the server had been converted to full PVP in PVP zones, then texturing my question to
you for pretending to have authority. Your “big brother” Rex came in and swooped you up to be the Hero against the awful terrible scary monster [Ghetto]Two Shoe$ because you were called out
for pretending to be what you are not, and have not, and that is Authority.

Perhaps if you had just answered the question , you would not have been able to get so much attention for it, but again, you are the one that chose to be disrespectful and threaten me with retribution with authority you do not have, over weather or not the server is PVP in a PVP zone or not.

After all, are you an Admin?

And for the final record Aodhgan, Rex deserves to be recognized for actually making such a large change to his server and allowing free for all PVP in PVP zones.
Just because you didn’t like me stating to another player that PVP had been modified to a free form because of Rex’s decision and encouragement to do so,
does not give you authority to tell me what to talk about “because i already had this fight on the forums.” Rex settled the fight, and made a leap into a PVP server fully.
So take your pound of flesh for my day in prison, but know that you did so playing victim.

So i read through those screenshot, where do i find any of Ghetto’s rule breaking? he didn’t swear in the sentences, and only asked if this other guy was an admin? i mean there is 1000 way worse people out there that is walking free… server has become an friendzone, if you are good friends with admins you will stay out of jail, if you are not on their side to speak you will be sent there no matter what… this gotta stop! it will be bad reputation for the community.

I hope this one has finally an end? Don’t want to close every topic only because it is an infinite discussion.

The reason why I did this decision is hopefully clear. It was not about questions or who is the admin here.

And Thranir:

If you don’t know what the drama the last weeks was about on the NA server it isn’t a good reputation for you to spread out lies and accusations. We don’t make emotional decisions. We are fair to everyone. If sometimes bad decisions were made than either because of stress or decisions we apologize afterwards. Like your never ending drama with Duke has ended now.

Any chance you ppl will try to behave politely? To end conflicts some peacefull way? You can think other is idiot but its always good to somehow let it burn out.
Keep in mind that admins have to solve it and i think they already have too much work that someone can/want to handle in his free time.
I dont expect that but try to do something like shake your hands and be neutral at least to another conflict, like when we was children, stomping others sand castle on playground :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rex I think you need to start showing some impartiality. Jailing me because a guy didn’t like that I support a PVP server and pretended to be an Admin, then had their
BS put back in their face with a question is not harassment. That is you being way too quick to judge. But then you follow up your decision with “we dont make emotional decisions” .

Locking a thread for damage control isn’t going to work in your favor much longer. People are already asking questions.

So again, how about some impartiality?