Problem with auto-recovering daily loot

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I am not recovering my daily loot. It says received, but won’t autorecover. When I look at my stats on connect it says I have nothing in my backpack, when there is, and it says all my player stats are zero

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Psicotic1

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA) NA
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time) Don’t know
=>

On which Playfield? Any. I tried warping to a new playfield and waiting.
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

Hey, @Psicotic1.

Your daily loot is just queued. If you write cb:startjobs in the ingame chat, it should show up within a few minutes :slight_smile:

As you can see in your HWS Connect dashboard log:

11.06.2024 05:00:10 DailyLoot Received 1 Skill Point, loot queued: 1xHWS Star Dust, 200xXenomaterial, 5000xMoney Card, 1xAuto Miner Core

queued daily loot has a tendency to auto deposit in your backpack when least expected and usually at the most inconvenient time possible. as soon as you join the server, it’s best to run in a straight line until you see the message in chat welcoming you back to hws. then walk back. by the time you reach your original destination, the daily route should be in your backpack…“should”

the startjobs command does help, but I noticed you still need to walk around a bit most of the time.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what i do. The stuff has shown back up on connect and I was able to use my skill point, but still no loot. I receive it at 5am, server time, every day. I usually log in around 1130am and by 1135 it will be in my backpack and switch to recovered. Except today. This is the last message about the loot - “24-06-11 05:00 Daily loot
Received 1 Skill Point, loot queued: 1xHWS Star Dust, 200xXenomaterial, 5000xMoney Card, 1xAuto Miner Core”

Did you try the command I suggested?

Yes. Didn’t do anything. I figured I’d wait till today to see if it caught itself back up and recovered both days. Nope. One day is still missing.

24-06-12 10:47 Connect
Recovered: 10xPentaxid Crystal, 300xXenomaterial, 1xHWS Star Dust, 1xAuto Miner Core

24-06-12 05:00 Daily loot
Received 1 Skill Point, loot queued: 10xPentaxid Crystal, 300xXenomaterial, 1xHWS Star Dust, 1xAuto Miner Core

Hmm, @RexXxuS, do you have any ideas here?

just for s&g, try the ocd:restore command.

it has a tendency to bring things back from API limbo

Says no lost items listed. Its not a big deal. I was more concerned about it being an on going issue. Its not. Yesterday was a glitchy day for me. Earlier, I kept getting DC’d from the server exactly every 15 minutes. After the third time I started checking the clock. Seems like once my stats and inventory showed back up on connect the DC stopped. Like I said, its not a big deal.

Hello @Psicotic1

checking the logs I think this is a volume issue.
Some HWS Connect features check for the players’ volume.
In this case it is trying to recover HWS Star Dust.
But HWS Star Dust has a very high volume.

I don’t know what volume capacity you have with this inventory:

Or better to say what Armor you are wearing. But the 35000 Money Cards were delivered successfully (require basically no volume).

So my advice:
Try to keep your inventory from 5AM to 11AM clear from high volume stuff. Like have 400 Volume in spare available.
Or even better: get yourself an Augmented Cargo Booster or the HWS Armor with 100 000 Volume Capacity :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.